Call Us Today for a FREE CONSULTATION: 1-208-938-7938

Click Here For
the Client Login


How To Get Your Free Credit Report

Checking Your Credit Report

What if there are mistakes in your credit report?

You have a right to dispute any inaccurate information in your credit report. If you find mistakes on your credit report, contact the consumer reporting agency.

It is a good idea to check your credit score to make sure the information it contains is accurate.

How can you obtain a copy of your credit report?

Under Frederal Law, you have the right to obtain a free copy of your credit report from each of the nationwide consumer reporting agencies once a year.

To order your free annual credit report–

By Telephone: Call toll-free: 1-877-322-8228

On the web: Visit

By Mail: Mail your completed Annual Credit Report Request Form which you can obtain from the Federal Trade Commission’s websites at: to send to:

Annual Credit Report Request Service
P.O Box 105281
Alanta, GA 30348-5281

How can you get more information?

For more information about credit reports and your rights under federal law, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s websites at